2014년 3월 17일 월요일

[FILM] The legend of 1900

 
MAGIC WALTZ - This scene explain film's own atmosphere. It is available
           story but never lost unreal and illusion feeling


 



 

 The legend of 1900 is one of the great movie for me. Also this film is special because my life have been deviced by this movie to before and after watching. Before watching the legend of 1900, I have yet constraint about happy ending. I always had refued to see movie that have open or sad ending. Still, I prefer happy ending but now I have much wide viewpoint about 'end of story' because of this film.
 
How can this story change my thougth that much?
.
.
.
This movie have quiet tragic ending(hero die at the end), however I got understand of that ending and felt lofty beauty of ending. At that moment, I started have interst in 'ending' itself.


This story starts with monologue of a man, who is trumpet player and only friend of hero. His subjective description of hero makes me have view from objective standpoint up to end of this story. Then, his huskey voice lead to little bit melancholy and loneliness atmosphere.

 PLAYING LOVE - Personal best moment


 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기