2014년 3월 17일 월요일

[CHRISTOPHER NOLAN]


    Christopher Jonathan James Nolan is a British–American film director, screenwriter and producer. Nolan created several of the most successful films of the early 21st century, and his eight pictures have grossed more than $3.5 billion worldwide.
 
 
The prestige, one of cristopher nolan's moive is first film that I met him. It was good oppertunity to met 'actor' Christain Bale. I just recognized his own atmosphere and really like it.

 

      'Batman Begins' make me big fan of even batman character , actor, and director. Christain Bale's ability to create Goden City and that background's feeling was just my taeste. Gladly, Batman serise(The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rise) keep came out, and he never let me down.
 
  It is hard to do not comment about Inception. Inception make huge issue and it's ending have been controversial till now. Of course I like this movie's quality and grand story but it didn't make me exciting as 'The Prestige' or Batman series.
 

 
Most recently flim that contain Christopher Nolan's atmosphere was 'Man Of Steel'. I think his abiliy fit well with large scale like whole city or planet and also unreal circumstance(and hero too).

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기